Yep. Champaign-Urbana Mass Transit, exactly what you thought it’d be.
Up in the Air EW article
- Entertainment Weekly: How does it feel to know that no matter how many Oscar nominations this movie [Up in the Air] gets it still won't make nearly as much money as Anna's other movie, New Moon?
- Anna Kendrick: Yeah, take that bitches!
- George Clooney: How did it do? Did it do okay?
- EW: George, are you Team Edward or Jacob by the way?
- George Clooney: I've gone right over that. I'm Team Anna.
- Greg: Yeah, I'm really excited about my schedule next semester.
- Me: Sweet. What are you taking?
- Greg: -some classes I don't remember-, and Unix Systems.
- Me: Sounds exciting.
- Jack: Wait, what?
- Greg: What?
- Me: What?
- Jack: Why the fuck are you taking a class on transgender systems?
“Girl Talk’s hot cousin.” Best of all - it’s 100 % free. Freefreefree. Be sure to get their first album too, because, y’know, it’s FREE. I’ll post favorite tracks later.
Ludacris and Martha Stewart Make Origami
- Martha: Origami is one of the most relaxing things in the world to do if you can figure it out.
- Ludacris: Yeah, well, I have ADD so, um, I can't.
- Martha: You do not!
- Ludacris: Yeah, I definitely do.
- Martha: You do not! You can't write the kind of music you write and have ADD.
- Ludacris: You just write it fast.